Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Request info about going to St. Petersburg. Visas, transportation, hotels, places to stay, eat, Thanks

Request info about going to St. Petersburg. Visas, transportation, hotels, places to stay, eat, Thanks?
Will be traveling 14 June to Paris, then to St. P. Looking for cheap flights. Both to Europe and within Europe.
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi Bruce, I have no idea how you can get cheap flights, but I wanted to say thank you to answer my question about Dayton . `Cause I don`t have your e mail I answer from here. Are you near from Kettering?? I lived there from sept 2003 to march 2004 with my boyfriend. I was so so so so happy, I still remember thouse wonderfull days. As well as he worked teaching in the University of Dayton I visited every place in Dayton, our home was at Kettering I was so so so happy, and one month before we get married he left me ! I still missed him so much I don`t know why I wanted to know something from Dayton, maybe, I mean, maybe to say "People from Dayton here there is a woman who found her biggest love in your neighborhood"!

Search News