Monday, August 18, 2014

St. Pete Man Asked Girlfriend To Help Bury Man Thought Dead


St. Pete Man Asked Girlfriend To Help Bury Man Thought Dead


Police arrested a St. Pete man last week who, they say, beat another man unconscious with a BB gun and, believing the man to be dead, asked his girlfriend to help bury the body. Police said Nicholas M. Harris, 20, planned to kill the man Monday. He hit the ...


Currently in St. Petersburg and I can't believe the mix of cars here!


So, I've been in the St. Petersburg area for about a week now for my job (only two more until I get to go home!) My daily commute here is akin to starting in Manhattan and ending up in Borat's hometown each morning. That may be a slight exaggeration, as my ...


Zenit St Petersburg rejoin chase for Inter’s Guarin


Zenit St Petersburg have reentered the picture hoping to add Inter’s Fredy Guarin. The Nerazzurri have been willing to part with the 28 year old to balance the books and English sides Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur have shown interest.



Search News